Marine roller lever chain stopper can be welded directly on the deck. It is used to control the anchor chain and prevent it slip out when vessel sails or casts anchor.
Marine Roller Lever Chain Stopper
Marine roller lever chain stopper can be welded directly on the deck. It is used to control the anchor chain and prevent it slip out when vessel sails or casts anchor. Chain stoppers transfer the pull strength from the anchor and anchor chain and then help reduce the working load of windlass. Complying with the regulatory requirements of GL,LR,DNV classification societies, marine roller lever chain stopper can withstand 80% of anchor chain’s minimum breaking load. It won’t have permanent deformation.
Features of Marine Roller Lever Chain Stopper
1. Material: cast steel
2. Process: casting, forging, welding
3. Suitable chain cable diameter: from 17mm to 132mm
4. Paint: grey epoxy primer,for the middle paint and surface depends on customers themselves
5. Flexible roller, accurate positioning
6. No defects to influence chain stopper’s strength
7. Certificate: ABS,CCS,BV,LR,NK etc.
8. Can be customized
Reasons for choosing us:
1. Seven-Year Golden Seller of Mooring Equipments;
2. High Quality;
3. Competitive Price;
4. Excellent One-stop Service;
5. Short Delivery;
6. Customized Service is Available;
7. Supply CCS,ABS,DNV,LR,NK Certificate etc.
We supply all kinds of chain stoppers and other marine equipments such marine anchor,anchor chain, bollard, fairlead, marine chock and many others. If you’re interested in our products, please feel free to contact us. We’re looking forward to your inquiry.