Marine Japan Anchor Marine Japan anchor has two types: Japan Stock Anchor and Japan Stockless Anchor. They’re used on inland ships and cargo ships and other types of vessels. All our anchors are approved by the Classification Societies. If your’re interested in our products,please feel free to contact us.
Japan Stockless Anchor
Japan stockless anchor is mainly produced by the material ZG200-400 or ZG230-450 based on the Japanese standard JIS F3301-
1980. Japan stockless anchor’s two flukes can engage in the soil simultaneously while working. It has the features of good
stability, great adaptability to a large variety of soil and easy collection.
1. Type: Japan Stockless Anchor
2. Material: Casting Steel
3. Nominal Weight: 180kg to 46000kg
4. Certificate: ABS, LR, BV, NK, DNV, RINA,CCS,GL,KR,RS,IRS etc.
5. Surface: black paint, galvanized or customed
6. Application: inland vessel, cargo ship etc.